Monday 10 October 2011

How the Lemon Drizzle Cake won.

   So after bleating about which story I should finish first, I went and baked instead. I managed to waste a couple of hours in the kitchen and then proceeded to spend the rest of Sunday afternoon and most of the evening readying a manuscript for submission. 'Good for you.' I hear you say but the truth is I think it was another one of my devilish ploys to delay the decision. So here I am at 3.40pm Monday afternoon and I still haven't made up my mind.
                            'Damn you, procrastination ...damn you!'

     But then the lemon drizzle cake does tastes pretty spectacular.      
                                                                                                                         Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment