Tuesday 11 October 2011

Rosemary for Remembrance

   I'm sad today as I have just found out that we have lost Sara Douglass. For those who may not know, she was the award winning fantasy writer. Some of her works include the Axis Trilogy, The Wayfarer Redemption, Troy Game, Threshold and The Devil's Diadem. Many will remember her ability to weave a tantalizing tale. But for me, I will always remember her as my 'Early European History' lecturer. She taught me so many things about medieval history and I will always be grateful.
                       Farewell Sara.   Pax Vobiscum.
                                                                       Nicole
                                        

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment