Friday 12 October 2012

Catch Up

Hi everyone,
                    This is just a little catch up. My interview with In Shadows is part of the 31 Days of Halloween Event. There are some interesting interviews and the chance to discover new authors and their works... all of course reflecting the feel of All Hallows.
http://www.brynnacurry.com/2012/10/until-stars-burn-cold-nicole-hurley.html

In Shadows is holding a St. Valentine's Event, which will run over the entire course of February. This will highlight mainly historical writers. So if you love a Regency romp, a kilted Highland Laird or a knight in shining armour, better circle Feb on your calendar. I'm joing the fun and bringing my medievals romances to play.


Tomorrow, I have the uber cool Alison Stuart dropping by to chat about her new book, Gather The Bones.

"GATHER THE BONES is breathtakingly romantic. This moving and dramatic love story will haunt you long after you turn the last page". Anna Campbell, author of SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE'S BED






I got the edits for Misrule's Mistress - Yay!
Misrule's Mistress is my upcoming medieval Christmas story which will be published by Pink Petal Books.
Ooh, and don't forget Pink Petal Books are celebrating their 4th Anniversary. There are prizes, books and free stories. So, why not come on over and celebrate with us!



I've just finished my current novella, Strange Phenomena - Double Yay!
It's a mix of magic and steampunk. It was a lot of fun to write but there is nothing more satisfying than writing "The End".

Until The Stars Burn Cold is now available from Amazon. It's also available from Amazon.UK and Amazon.FR - which I find too cool for words.

On the 14th October (which just happens to be my wedding anniversary) I'll be blogging at Coffee Time Romance and More. Please drop by and say hello.

http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/




I'll be joining The Alpha Male Blog Hop which is running on the 19th-22nd of this month. Hope you can hop with me, because I would love to see you there!
http://carrieannbloghops.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/last-chance-to-sign-up-for-alpha-male.html

As always, thank you so much for dropping by.

Nicole  xx

Become entangled with the romance of history

No comments:

Post a Comment