Friday 1 February 2013

Coffee Time Romance & More Contest



Hi everyone,

This month I'm one of the featured contest authors at Coffee Time Romance and More.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html


It's super easy to enter. All you have to do is answer three questions about my latest novella, Misrule's Mistress.

Hint - You'll find all the answers on my website. Just click on the cover of Misrule's Mistress in the 'My Books' section and you will discover the answers in the extract.

www.nicolehurley-moore.com


There's a great prize up for grabs and I hope you will drop by.


Nicóle  x
 
Lord Barric Cranley wants Lady Ellette for his wife but she has already refused once. He knows that Ellette loves him… it’s just she hasn’t realized it yet. With a little help, cunning and the Feast of Misrule, Barric plans to capture his bride and make it a Christmas she’ll never forget.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment