Friday 15 February 2013

In Shadows


Hi everyone,
I'm over at In Shadows chatting  with the lovely Brynna about historical romance. I hope you will drop by and say hello. Leave a comment and you may win a pdf copy of Misrule's Mistress.
J
Do you like contemporary romance or are you like me, seduced by history? Do you have a favourite time period?
 
 
And now to other business -
A big thanks to everyone involved in the Heartbreaker Blog Hop and the MFRW's Firsts Hop. They were great fun and I really appreciated all the visits and comments!
 
Congratulations to my fabulous winners, April and Celina. Both won a pdf copy of Misrule's Mistress.
I do love a hop! Want a little fantasy and enchantment? The Fantasy Hop is coming in June.

 
 
Thanks for dropping by.

Nicóle    xx
www.nicolehurley-moore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment