Friday 15 March 2013

Editing, Waiting & Plotting... oh my!


 
Hi everyone,

So as I wait for the edits for my medieval paranormal, Rain...  Oh, have I told how excited I am that it’s been contracted? No? Really?   J

 I love all my stories but I have to admit Rain is one of my favourites... is that wrong? I mean how can you not love a hunky elemental being with wings which are made out of rain and mist? Maras is yummy... he really is!

Anyway, while I’m waiting I decided to carry on with a new story. I was torn between another paranormal and a historical romance – the historical won. It’s the second book in the series which is set in theatres during the Victorian period. The first one was about a ballerina and the second is about a girl trying to save her theatre from ruin. I’m enjoying the writing and the research immensely.
Carlotta Brianza in the 1890 production of Sleeping Beauty

I had planned to spend the day writing the second book but I was hijacked by inspiration. Somehow I managed to plan out books 3, 4 & 5. I originally planned for three books but as of today it seems books 4 & 5 decided they wanted to join the party. I’m not complaining, I welcome the new plots and characters. But all of a sudden there seems to be a lot of work stretching out in front of me.

 Next week I have the lovely Samantha Holt here chatting about her brand new book, Borderline Bride. It is the first instalment of The Borderland Legacy. I hope you will be able to join us.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

 

Nicóle   xx
 Art

 Images - Public Domain
Gifgifs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment