Friday 2 August 2013

Housekeeping



 

 
Hi everyone,

 Today I’m immersed in the edits for Dancing on Air. I’m steadily working my way through and I think they are shaping up pretty well. I can’t wait for its release in November from Escape Publishing.
Have you checked out Escaped Publishing's great titles?
 
 
 

I hope that you can join me for Love, Lust and Lipstick Stain’s Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop. It runs from the 5th – 8th of August. We are talking about why we love summer. There are some great prizes up for grabs and it looks as if it will be great fun.

 
 
 
 
 
Historical Hearts is now on Twitter. Come join us for a tweet or jump over to the blog. If you love historical romance, you’ll love Historical Hearts!

http://historicalhearts.blogspot.com.au/

 
 
 
The Darkside Down Under has had a makeover. If you like a little magic, the paranormal or even a touch of sci fi or steampunk - then perhaps the Darkside is for you. Come on over and see what the darksiders are up to.
Dark Side DownUnder
 
 
 
 

I’m off again this Sunday to the Romance Writing course with Anne Gracie. Can’t wait and looking forward to another great session.

 

Thank for stopping by.

Nicole  xx
 
Image - Bigstock

No comments:

Post a Comment