Sunday 14 September 2014

The Lords of Foxwoods Hall


Hi everyone!

Okay, I know I’ve been a little slack with my posts this week. My only excuse is that it’s my birthday and I’m allowed to be a bit bratty. *wink*





I have some awesome news – Capturing Bliss and Seizing Heaven will be paired together in an anthology... in PRINT! Yay! (please insert as many exclamation marks as you like). The anthology will be called The Lords of Foxwoods Hall and will be released in October (add more exclamation marks and some fairy sprinkle dust). Go on, ask me if I’m excited...

 
 
I also did my very first radio interview with the lovely Mary Caelsto (the Muse Charmer) on Lifescape Radio. We spent about 50 minutes talking about my books and writing process. Thanks Mary for inviting me and making me feel at ease.

Just as an aside – It’s weird hearing yourself speak... I never knew I sounded like that!

If you’re interested I’ve included a link.

 

Bewitching Blurbs will be back next week with a whole lot of new and yummy morsels to sink your teeth into.

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Nicóle  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment